1. Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes (about 500g worth) and boil in water for 15 minutes or until soft and drain
2. In a large bowl soak the bulgur in cold water for 20-30 minutes and drain all the excess water.
3. Puree the onion in food processor and combine together with the drained bulgur with your hands, adding salt, all-spice, chili paste, cumin and flour. Depending how watery the bulgur is, you can add more flour.
1. In a frying pan add olive oil, onions and salt and sauté for few minutes.
2. Add spinach, coriander, chickpeas, walnuts, cumin, all-spice, sumac, pomegranate molasses,
3. Chili flakes salt and pepper to taste and allow to cook on low temperature for about 5 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Lightly grease a non stick baking tray or Pyrex
3. Divide the dough into 2 parts, knead the first part and spread evenly on the baking tray. Add
4. filling on top, then lay evenly the 2nd part of the dough over the filling, flattening it with your hands, until it is completely covered.
5. Use a knife to decorate the kibbe’s surface with square shaped cuts
6. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden.